Smart and Brown Model A

Does anybody have a manual for said lathe that they would be willing to copy or scan. I am willing to pay. I jsut bought lathe, and need to know about oiling headstock and some other things. Thanks

Reply to
KD

hey i did a search on the smart and brown model a and found what you might be looking for??? MS560D Smart & Brown Model A Lathe: Operating and Maintenance Manual; two editions, one early, one late. Includes a copy of the maker's sales and accessories catalogue. £25 US$42

at this web site:::

hope this helps.

Reply to
jim