Smart and Brown model L bed geometry

Hi.
Does anyone know is is able to measure the included angle in the front bed guide of a Smart and Brown Model L lathe bed ? I already know the
other dimensions, but I need to understand if a slide from one of these will fit my lathe bed which is of similar construction without alteration.
Thanks !
Youra.

ask here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smart_and_brown_lathes /
all the best.markj
I can't state it as fact, but I'd be staggered if it's anything other than 90deg. I have a 1024 and a Sabel and a friend a Mdl A and they all use a 90deg included angle. Apart from anything else, it's a PITA to machine the matching carriage at any other angle.
As Mark says you can ask on the YSB forum/group.
Richard
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 05:11:24 -0700 (PDT), Youra

It`s definitely not 90 degrees,more like 60.Had a look at one a moment ago.No time to measure it though.
Thanks Mark.
The lathe I have ( Lorch AVI-RG ) has an included angle of 60deg. - I've just joined the S&B Yahoo Group, and I'll post the question over there too.
Cheers,
Youra.