Chester 920 or Warco 918 lathe spindle registers

Hi all.

Does anyone have either one of these lathes and could measure the spindle nose thread and spindle register diameter and length for me ? They may or may not be the same.

I've tried calling Warco and Chester, but neither could/would measure a spindle nose or had the info to hand.

Background - I have a lathe with an M39x4 thread and a 40mm x 17mm register on the spindle nose which I'd like to buy some backplates for. I understand this is the same as the Emco Maximat V10, so anyone knowing of a source of backplates for those is positively encouraged to let me know !

Many thanks,

Youra.

Reply to
Youra

Screw on back plates about 2/3 the way down the page

Jason

Reply to
jasonballamy