WTD: Tripan-holders #131, #132 and #134

Hi

I want to trade three Tripan-QC tool holders. One #131 (plain tool holder) One #132 (30° tool holder) One #134 (for a part-off blade. It's marked A0, but the Komet A0 blades do

*not* fit. The slot is about 1mm too high for them. Don't know what fits there. Tripan doesn't list that #134, but mine is similar to their #135 except it has only one clamping screw like the Komet blade holders). Plus a key for the square-head screws.

Asking EUR 30 incl. shipping or preferably used HSM-related books / magazines. Contact me off-list if interested. Photos / dimensions upon request.

Condition used, fully working and complete, Partially *very* slight rust-pitting on non-functional surfaces, dovetails mint. The #135 was blackend, but most of it came off. All cleaned and oiled, will come in Multifix-boxes if you want. :-))

Only all or none. Don't ask me for the base, I don't have it.

See for details.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller