Hi! Back in the 80's I was planning an HOn30 layout. Due to a remodel,
the layout had to be torn out before it was finished, and all my HOn30
stuff has been stored ever since. I'm now trying to sell some of it on
ebay. I currently have the following items up for sale:
* A "Joe Works/Flying Zoo" brass T-boiler Shay, Mich-Cal #2, unpainted.
* A "Sango" brass loco kit, Baldwin 2-6-0, unassembled.
* Four "Grandt Line" Koppel gable bottom ore cars, unassembled.
* A "Quality Craft Models" EBT caboose kit, unassembled. Does not
include trucks or couplers.
* A "Rail Lines" D&RGW boxcar kit, unassembled. Does not include trucks
* I also have a few Jordan vehicles up for auction.
Photos, detailed descriptions, and auction numbers of these items can
be seen here:
My ebay user name is rrdunakin3.
15 years ago