HOn30 and HOn3 items for auction

Hi! Back in the 80's I was planning an HOn30 layout. Due to a remodel, the layout had to be torn out before it was finished, and all my HOn30
stuff has been stored ever since. I'm now trying to sell some of it on ebay. I currently have the following items up for sale:
* A "Joe Works/Flying Zoo" brass T-boiler Shay, Mich-Cal #2, unpainted. * A "Sango" brass loco kit, Baldwin 2-6-0, unassembled. * Four "Grandt Line" Koppel gable bottom ore cars, unassembled. * A "Quality Craft Models" EBT caboose kit, unassembled. Does not include trucks or couplers. * A "Rail Lines" D&RGW boxcar kit, unassembled. Does not include trucks or couplers. * I also have a few Jordan vehicles up for auction.
Photos, detailed descriptions, and auction numbers of these items can be seen here:
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3009006&a=32425127
My ebay user name is rrdunakin3.

I just posted a few more items to ebay:
* 1000 narrow gauge ties.
* Five pairs SR&RL HOn3 archbar trucks by Grandt Line.
* An HO Pacific Fruit Express reefer kit by Roundhouse.
* An HO 34' hopper kit by Athearn.
* A custom, kitbashed plate girder deck bridge for HOn3 or HOn30. (Straight)
* A custom, kitbashed plate girder deck bridge for HOn3 or HOn30. (Curved)
Photos, detailed descriptions, and auction numbers of these items can be seen here:
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u009006&a2425127
My ebay user name is rrdunakin3.

Just wanted to make it clear, these two items are standard gauge.