eBay Auction Items

Got some R/C things up on eBay, take a look:
5904822553, 5904823367, 5904824296, 5904824970, 5904825591, 5904826064. Feel
free to ask questions.
Dr.1 Driver
"There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver
Hey there
How about letting people know where you are before they waste time looking up your ebay refs
David
Dr1Driver wrote:
-- If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?
Reply to
quietguy
Even better, send links to each item along with descriptions!
Morris
Reply to
Morris Lee
I am unable to insert links to a Newsgroup posting. How do I do that, using AOL 7.0? Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver
You can't drag and drop the little heart like you can in an IM or email. you can copy and paste from the address bar into a newsgroup posting. It should show up as a link when you do it that way.
remove my-wife to reply :-)
Reply to
Icrashrc
Cut the URL from address line and paste into the message.
Here's the URL for your current items on sale:
Marty
Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ
Thanks, cut and paste is easy, but that still isn't a link. :) Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver
In news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m21.aol.com, Dr1Driver pecked:
Why not? When I click on the link it takes me directly to your sale.
-- Dave Thompson
Reply to
Dave Thompson
Link works for me. Expand your window so the link is all on one line. The way it is showing here it isn't picking up the last line (notice the second line is black. That means it isn't 'live'). I copied your link and brought it all up to one line. Notice that the whole line turned blue. That should be a live link.

jeboba
Here is the link to your stuff, Dr1:
Bookmark this site:
Don
Reply to
Don Hatten
Thanks! Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver