eBay Auction Items

Got some R/C things up on eBay, take a look:

5904822553, 5904823367, 5904824296, 5904824970, 5904825591, 5904826064. Feel free to ask questions.

Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Hey there

How about letting people know where you are before they waste time looking up your ebay refs

David

Dr1Driver wrote:

-- If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Reply to
quietguy

Even better, send links to each item along with descriptions!

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

I am unable to insert links to a Newsgroup posting. How do I do that, using AOL 7.0? Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

You can't drag and drop the little heart like you can in an IM or email. you can copy and paste from the address bar into a newsgroup posting. It should show up as a link when you do it that way.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

Cut the URL from address line and paste into the message.

Here's the URL for your current items on sale:

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Thanks, cut and paste is easy, but that still isn't a link. :) Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m21.aol.com, Dr1Driver pecked:

Why not? When I click on the link it takes me directly to your sale.

-- Dave Thompson

Reply to
Dave Thompson

jeboba

Here is the link to your stuff, Dr1:

Bookmark this site:
Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

Thanks! Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver