Re: Box of Goodies on eBay...

The listing is #5905357749.

ED! Shame on you! :) You forgot to put the number in as a link, and you fgorgot to tell the NG where you're located. They get all pissy about that, ya know. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Yeah, I'm getting lazier in my old age. Good to type to you, Gerald.

The links do not work if they are broken up and are partially displayed on the next line, so I don't bother with them. The shipping is a flat fee and includes the cost of the box, packing material and the help I have to hire to do the schlepping. Providing them with zip codes, box size and weight only starts fights with the eBay Shipping Police (not employees of said company).

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Here's a shorter link:

(I'm overstocked with props and gas tanks ...)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Greetings, I just found out about this a couple of days ago. It seems to solve that problem. Check it out.

Art

Reply to
Art K6KFH

Thanks, Art.

Well, after directing everyone to the eBay sale, I just ended the auction early so that I can pull all of the props out of the deal that might fit the new Saito .82 I just ordered from Chief Aircraft. I know, I'm nuts.

The remainder of the props for larger engines and the large fuel tanks will be relisted again soon. Thanks for looking and thanks to those that bid previously.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

What large-engine props do you have, Ed? Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Ed, Might have gone to this site to purchase the engine. They have it for 229.59 instead of 269 from chief.

John Graham

Thanks, John. I'll pay a few bucks for my ignorance, this time...

But I have saved the URL in my favorites list.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger