Still No Subscriber Specials....

Its been four months now since Squadron gave us 27 specials right before Christmas.....

c'mon guys - give us one (and make it the Trumpeter Hind)

Craig

Reply to
who me?

Crusin' for a blacklisting.

Good luck, either way.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Well they put up all those specials within 36 hours of my ordering my X-Mas gifts from them. Since I have not ordered from them since I guess I am to blame. I am thinking of putting an order in before the end of the month so right after I do you can expect at least a few Subscriber Specials. :-) Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant