Squadron Subscriber Sale Gone??

It's not in the "New" section anymore. Could not find it anywhere. Been ages since the last one so I guess its no big deal anymore....

Would've been nice to have around as the holidays approach......

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I haven't found one either. IIRC, the last one was for one of the Star Wars craft.

Maybe someone from the Squadron Shop might comment on their current policy.

Reply to
robbelothe