F-16 Apache Killer question

I have the TwoBobs decal sheet 72-033, which provides markings for F-16C

91-348 of the 77FS.

During Operation Iraqi Freedom, this aircraft was used to destroy a downed Apache so that the aircraft and its weapons would not fall into enemy hands.

Although the instruction sheet is quite informative, it does not supply any details of the weapons loadout for this mission. I would assume that the weapons fit would not be the usual 2x AMRAAM, 2x AIM-9, 2x HARM that is usually seen on Shaw jets.

Can anyone tell me the loadout used on this mission, or maybe provide some reasoned speculation? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix