Who made a 1/48 X-15?

who made that kit. anyone recall if the reviews were postive?

thx - Craig

Reply to
crw59

Special Hobby

?FULL=SH4829 Can't help with reviews, I'm afraid.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Reply to
rwsmithjr

Special Hobby made it.

Reply to
rwsmithjr

Google is your friend:

To me the nose looks a bit inflated; it should be more conical. Other than that, the kit is really nice.

Reply to
Jessie C

Another follow-up as my brain slowly starts to get up to speed this morning. A French Resin company did an X-15A-1 (the short fuselage version) but for the life of me I can't remember who it was. If you back issues of FSM, that's where I saw the review. It came out a year or so before Special Hobby's kit and I remember thinking when Special Hobby bought theirs out that I could have one of each type (at least in my dreams...)

Reply to
Jessie C