Revell 1/48 Do 217 New? Repop?

I do not recall seeing this offering in previous years.

anyone have a history of this kit?

thx - Craig

Musicman59

Ex-Monogram, most likely...

I have one of those - 1/48 Monogram Do 217E-5. A Pro Modeler issue, I think.

Reply to
Rufus

Correct, the date on my Pro-Mod edition says 2000. Was it really that long ago? Fine kit and Bill Koster 610 Euclid Court Highland Park IL

60035 also makes a series of vac kits for it that will make it a J, K, N and other such interests. Bill was involved with the development of the Monogram kit at some level and they were going to release the nightfighter at some point but cancelled it. HTH The Keeper
Reply to
The Keeper