Egg Planes - Here is a Set of 12.

the pic only shows 6. anyone know what all the subjects are?

Craig

crw59

That's cool! I'd almost use my $20 off ticket on those...

...but I got guitar stuff I need to buy. And a truck battery...

Reply to
Rufus

yes, we all have guitar stuff we NEED to buy, don't we. got a Fender jazz bass arriving soon, but stll the models are being ordered..... a disease, yes it is...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

red is positive, black is ground. damn boy, ain't you 'murrican?

Reply to
someone

Wow, how do you hook up the battery to the guitars?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Those are the only six different kits in the 12 pack. You get multiple copies of a couple of the planes to make up the dozen. According to the Sprue Brothers site, you get 4 of the F-15s, 2 of the Tomcat, Hornet, and Space Shuttle, and just one of the F-16 and F-4. I picked up one each of kits separately. I think the Hornet and the Space Shuttle look the best. The F-16 egg plane looks kind of ugly IMHO.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

No, Red is Sovine, black is Jimi Hendrix. :-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Not always. Black is positive, White is neutral, bare copper is ground in home electricity.

Reply to
willshak

i'm not touching that one.

Reply to
someone

Where I live Brown is live, Blue is neutral and earth is Green with a Yellow stripe!

(kim)

Reply to
kim

yes, on a three wire set up. most classic guitars are not so unless retrofitted. which is a good idea. but despite the mythology, it would not have saved ian harvey from stone the crows. popular myth says he stepped into a puddle with his guitar and was electrocuted. the truth was it was a microphone. his death inspired his brother to start the alex harvey big sould band and he went on to a successful career with the sensational alex harvey band. be carefull with your power tools. don't pull off that third plug if you don't have an adapter! be safe-build kits!

Reply to
someone

"kim" wrote

.....Britain?

Geo

Reply to
Geo

In the past three months I've bought a second V3 head, a BBE 482i, a Danelectro '59 DC, a bunch of cables, had two Les Pauls set up, and I'm looking for a Mackie 24.8 and an ADAT. 'Cause it looks like I'm gonna be giggin' soon with my own guys instead of just crewing for another band...but they want me playing with them now, too...

...oh yeah - I did pick up a Special Hobbies 1/32 X-15A2 last month.

Reply to
Rufus

All my guitars are passive...funny, we've been having a big discussion on how I don't like batteries in my guitars over on alt.guitar...

Reply to
Rufus

...goin' out to shoot my ole' lady...

Reply to
Rufus

...I thought most classical guitars were acoustic?..

Reply to
Rufus

"Geo" skrev i en meddelelse news:foa6a3$3e2$ snipped-for-privacy@volcano1.grnet.gr...

My guess would be Denmark. :-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

Black is positive, White is the pig, "bare copper" is what we call the pig once we've got him stripped and hog-tied in the homeboy's electrical class. ;-)

Malcolm Hood

Reply to
Pat Flannery

catch her messin' around with another man? (too bad it's never with a hot girlfriend who wants to play.)

Reply to
someone

well exxxxccccuse me......i meant classical 'lectric, which i should have stapleated.

Reply to
someone