Egg Planes - Here is a Set of 12.

...you know...I did go through a phase...but you gotta eat a LOT of Wheaties...

Reply to
Rufus

Wow, 20 replies in a thread and only 1 answers the OP's question. Is this a record?

Reply to
Dave Williams

I don't share your guitar obsession but speaking from experience I can give you one piece of advice. Stay out of Nashville. After one walk down Broadway, you'll be dead broke for life. You'll have lots of new toys but no cash (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

I could see that...seeing as the Gibson factory is also there...

Reply to
Rufus

According to my news reader, the OP was Craig and he DID ask a question.

Dave Williams

Yup you're right, now that I think about it - I posted the pointer to the SR-71 egger that got us going on the things in another thread...my bust...

As I often will.

Reply to
Rufus

Yes but I think it applies to any European Union country?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Highly likely, but I'm not certain, and I'm too lazy to search. There's logically some norm but then again your plugs are different to continental european ones (although they are essentially compatible) what with the attached fuse and the third pin for ground. Better engineering design in my opinion, but less practical usability-wise.

Geo

Reply to
Geo

Technically, there is no positive in AC. The black is hot & the white is neutral. The neutral is the wire we ship back the unused electricity, even though we paid for it. :)

Reply to
the Legend of LAX

my pc's running slow, can you fax me some juice?

Reply to
someone

When we don't ship back the unused electricity it finds ways to get into mischief.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller