Is there a kit of the vehicle that pulled this Russian Howitzer ?

Not yet -- Miniart has noted they plan to do several of the gun tractors. I think the right one here is the big "Voroshilivets" one.
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
I know nothing about the kits, but I remember seeing film of this (on the TV series 'World at War' I think), firing horizontally into a building about 2-3 blocks away in the middle of, I guess, Berlin...
Big boom...
Wulf
Reply to
Wulf Corbett