Is there a kit of the vehicle that pulled this Russian Howitzer ?

Not yet -- Miniart has noted they plan to do several of the gun tractors. I think the right one here is the big "Voroshilivets" one.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

I know nothing about the kits, but I remember seeing film of this (on the TV series 'World at War' I think), firing horizontally into a building about 2-3 blocks away in the middle of, I guess, Berlin...

Big boom...

Wulf

Reply to
Wulf Corbett

there is a regular ad on the military channel that shows it for a second or so.

Reply to
Musicman59