Anyone have this Squadron Modeling Tips Excyclopedia ?

curious before I buy as to the sources of its articles, if I can get them other places for free, etc. I have several how to books and do not want to duplicate the same thing..

thx much - Craig

Musicman59

I don't know about the squadron book, but your best source of modeling tips would come from asking the people here on RMS! That, and pick up some of Fine Scale Modelers giveaways, plus subscribe to that mag, and you'd be set.

Reply to
eyeball

I would also recommend checking out a couple of other sites that have really great forums that will beat the heck out of ol' RMS:

's.htm
The forums are moderated, but to me that's no big deal. You don't have to deal with the spam and the few posters here that are real jerks.

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Its a translation of a Spanish set of modeling guides. Only 2 or 3 of

7 or so have been published so far.

Europeans have a slightly different view of modeling than most US stuff.

Reply to
frank

How so?

WmB