German Half Track Driver - part of gun crew too?

curious as to why the kit did not provide a driver. was he part of the gun crew? seems like it would make it rough to make a quick getaway when the Jabo shows up..

Craig

crw59

on 12/11/2007 3:09 PM snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net said the following:

That flakverling and crew were a separate model kit. I have it. The vehicle model probably never had a driver. I have a similar vehicle model, but it has probably got lost in the Sahara.

Reply to
willshak