History of this AMT UFO Kit ?

was thinking of adding it to a fun 1/48 military diorama. Is the kit a total fantasy kit by AMT or is it from a show. I googled to find a pic of the finished kit, but just found box art.

thx - Craig

Musicman59

never mind. found info on bing.com this site seems to have a lot of different images than google offers.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

is a good site. Might make me want to but one to try it.

Been thinking of something for Godzilla to knock out of the sky. Its too big though, probably wrong scale. Like Godzilla has a real scale....thinking something 50s-ish. Fighter or maybe a transport. I mean Tokyo Tower got destroyed EVERY Sunday. And got rebuilt. Amazing.

Reply to
frank