Italeri ambulance - old Peerless kit ?

Is this the old 1970's Peerless kit that I could never be built ??? At least I never did..

Craig

Musicman59

Yes, the Italeri Dodge ambulance, as well as the reboxed Bilek Signal Corps Dodge, are both the former Peerless ambulance.

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

on 8/19/2009 9:27 PM (ET) Musicman59 wrote the following:

I didn't buy or build the Peerless Ambulance, but all Peerless vehicle models that I did buy and build (5) were pretty good models for their time. Was there a specific problem with the Peerless Dodge Ambulance #3511?

Reply to
willshak

No door handles, for one.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

"Kurt Laughlin" wrote in news:aMRjm.289$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

And a great gap/line across the roof that has to be filled.

Cheers

Reply to
Dennis