Revell B-36 Release question

does anyone have the kit handy from the last release a few years ago? I want to know if that kit has different decals from this upcoming rerelease. Besides being dumb enough to even consider having two of these monsters, I would rather not have them with identical decals. Can't find any specs to determine if the kit comes with more than one decal option..

thx all - Craig

Reply to
crw59

on 6/11/2008 8:17 PM snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net said the following:

This site says it has new decals.

willshak

have the kit handy from the last release a few years ago?

great. thx. maybe I'll buy 2!

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Is that Tower price in US Dollars???

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

yes, us dollars. pretty darn cheap! I have a discount code around here somewhere for $50 purchase.

I can look if anyone is interested.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I built one of these about 20 years ago and I can attest to the fact it is a big kit. I don't remember it having any real problems except getting the nose of the fuselage to close up right. Finally clamping worked. The other thing was having to install the propellers in the wings before painting. I have since come across a method to solve this problem. But this sucker takes allot of paint. But when done it is a good looking kit.

Mike

Reply to
mrbishop2