1/48 WII Carrier Deck Display Bases?

got the new Tamiya 1/48 tractor and crew kit. Would like to get this base but I do not think it would make sense to have all the crew working around a plane while still on the elevator. Thought they would try to get it off the elevator as soon as it reaches the flight deck.

Anyone know of another base that does not portray the elevator?

thx - Craig

Musicman59

Just build a 1/48th carrier.

Problem solved! :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Task force. There has to be cheap real estate available. Any ideas for water at that size?

Votes for an island?Tamiya is doing 1/48 armor. I smell a winner in their national contest this year in Japan......

Reply to
frank