Al superanksi..

I tried googling his name, and of course i couldnt find it..cos i cant remember how its spelt! When i used to fone him, i could find it easy from here..

I want to call his wife, she how she and her family are doing...but i cant find the details. can anyone help

i even tried adding Arkansas but no good...

any help? ta

Reply to
Jules

Al Superczynski

Reply to
Larry Farrell

yeah just found it, googled the groups, looking for my name (f*ck i posted a lot of crap over the years!) and found it, then found his website with the house number, i just called, but no answer (ok i think some answerd, but when i spoke with my limey accent, didnt want to speak to me)

Just wanted to wish his wife and family a merry xmas....will try another time

Reply to
Jules

Well it could have been a dodgy fone line, at either end. will try again at the weekend.

Reply to
Jules

oh the horrors in the desert. i had to wear a sweater today! and it looks like the trees are starting to change colors. soon the leaves will fall and that endless winter wait until spring happens the end of february will be interminable.

Reply to
someone

They're fortunate to have phone service. I guess Oklahoma got most of the ice. Phew, what a mess in the middle of the country!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

It sure was tonight. Wonder if NSA was tapping in. You'll have to tell me about the Challenger next call.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

About the only time to visit the desert, IMHO. ;) Sun came out this after and I went for a stroll around the development. Tomorrow the ice comes here.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller