what is the correct scale of this kit ?

pretty sure its not 1/32
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LNYHT9&P=G

Musicman59 wrote:

I don't know but I'd guess 1/320th. That's an old Revell mould and I don't think it's been available for awhile.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Or 1:384 (1 inch = 32 feet)
Based on being an old Revell mold, my guess would be somewhere between 1/110 and 1/132. I have their "1/96" scale HMS Beagle, and except for a few changes in the upper hull, it is the same kit as their 1/110 Bounty. It definitely is not 1/96th. On the inside of one of the hull halves is a 1956 copyright date. Later, Dave Shreeve
William Banaszak wrote:

on 11/17/2009 10:07 PM (ET) Musicman59 wrote the following:

A google on "Monogram Bonhomme Richard" says it is 1/32 scale.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Nov 18, 3:13�pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Boink! Forgot I had the Schiffer history of Aurora and sure enough, there it is:
443 Bon Homme Richard (1967-1973) 1/118 scale ($50-70 value for collectors)
Cookie Sewell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Oops. Thanks Cookie.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.