Need clear part for Monogram 1/48 B-58 Hustler

Is Monogram really gone? No point to writing to the address on the instructions?

Is writing to Revell now the way to go?

thx - Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

If the Monogram address is in Morton Grove, Ill. I'd send it on to the R-M address. AFAIK, the offices were moved out of Morton Grove a couple years back.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

thx much off to R-M it goes!

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

You might try here:

And failing that, this might be worth a shot:

Don McIntyre

Isn't that interesting, they're re-issuing Rommel's Rod; the article I read in FSM said the molds were destroyed to recover the beryllium! Maybe they've re-engineered new molds... The Keeper

Reply to
The Keeper