Ardennes StuG III

I thought that it might be nice to build a StuG III in winter camouflage during the Battle of the Bulge, so I did an image search on Google.

Here is the first hit

LOL

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

on no, another infestation of the lego division of the ss!

Reply to
someone

on 1/27/2009 5:32 PM (ET) snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote the following:

The correct name was the SS Division Legostandarte

Reply to
willshak

don't you mean the SS Division Legostandarte walt disney?

Reply to
someone

I like the zimmerit!

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

ROFL

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

" The hats on the crew seem wrong for that date.

Reply to
Val Kraut