sorry about the music post

i forgot to trim the returm path. the guy posting didn't know it went here. i suppose i get the record for most ot thread ever?

Reply to
someone

I think that's a pretty stiff competition. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

how about of a non commercial variety?

Reply to
someone

I think it's still a tough call. You may not even be in the top 10.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

what? huh? oops, damn tape player seems tto have slipped a belt. wonder if i can get one? (g)

Reply to
someone

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

i actually labeled 3 tapes of songs and burned them to cd today. i can't mail them until check day. it's the ramen noodles and no gas part of the month.

Reply to
someone

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Really? The end of the month? No surprise there. I have gas but there was a lot of frozen precipitation piled up on the driving surfaces here. It didn't keep me from the grocery store though. Cats insist on being fed. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

the end of the month started early. january is a bad month for renewals and all that crap. yeah, keep the kittys fed. that's a golden rule. i think i'm ready to find another calico kitten. maybe she'll live 22 years, too.

Reply to
someone