1/72 B-36 Noseweight - How Much?

the instructions just say to add weight - so Monogram does not know how much ??

anyone build it wheels down? How much weight did you add to this monster to make her not drag her ass?

thx - Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

i've read it takes lots. stuff the spaces forward including the engines.

Reply to
someone

to add weight - so Monogram does not know

guess I will buy a few pounds of fishing weights tomorrow...

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

, Musicman59 wrote:>the instructions just say to add weight - so Monogram does not know

...lead shot and white glue. Bird shot is handy.

Reply to
Rufus

Yo Craig, if you're in the Murican States (Colonies to you limeys) go to the bank and get pennies, far cheaper and you got BAGS of space inside the fuselage for them. Two rolls did fine for my bird, I left them in the nice tight rolls and glued the rolls to the inside of the fuselage.

Reply to
Drew Hill