Trumoeteer 1/32 scale B-52D

For the price of only $319.99 US you can but a 1/32nd B-52D kit. The eduards full metal set is another $139.99, but includes everything right down to a crew wrenc. Stab, Line of metal, rubber hollow tires, sprung gear, interior lights, full bomb load conventional and Nukes. Full crew and ground grew with vehicles.

The monster kit of monster kits!

Release date and price ar tentative for 7-4-09

I have 2 on order with Schumziri shahn ltd of fukiyoko.

32-343-667-8889 Ask for Mr. Wang
Reply to
retarded1

I didn't realize it was April 1 already.

Reply to
famvburg

I'm waiting for the 1/16 C-17 with working landing gear, one motorized RC M-1 tank, and a circus with REAL LIVE Russian dancing bear.

Panda has announced availability for next week! Eduard will have the PE set and Verlinden is making the seat belt buckles...

Yeah, I thought the 1st of April was a month away too. :)

Reply to
Drew Hill

How 'bout my 1/32 C-5 or 1/48 C-5 ?

Think it's about time.

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

A 1/32Saturn V would be nice too...... wassat around 10 feet tall?

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Yeah, what happened to them? Who would not want the Gemini and Apollo to go along with the Mercury? And a same scale LEM would put me over the top.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

...and the Rover to go with the LEM!

Reply to
Rufus

I'll wait for their 1/72 release of WW II...

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

...I was kinda hoping that would be 1/35, so I could use the rest of my collection with it.

Reply to
Rufus

Here we go - they'll make it 1/35 with a 1/32 undercarrage

Reply to
Val Kraut

oh the shock, the horror!

Reply to
someone

Wow, who crapped in ~your~ Cheerios????

Reply to
The Old Man

that one is best kill filed. or it will piddle on your leg.

Reply to
someone