Problems with Wingscale 1/32 B-25 ???

this blurb is from the greatmodels newsletter. anyone have info as to what this means? change of brand mean problems ???

Announcement: WingScale owner has announced that the 1/32 B-25 scheduled for May 2011 release will NOT be available under the WingScale brand. We are keeping all pre-orders at this time [since NO ORDER was charged], until the Manufacturer releases the kits. We will contact all customers about price changes and availability. Since all pre-orders will be transferred to the "Requested File", you can decide at this point if you wish to order the kits.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Interesting...I went to Sprue Bros. to look a couple days ago and they posted that the pre-orders on it were sold out. I think it was initially going to be a limited run of 400 kits each.

I hope this means it'll go into full unlimited production...and I REALLY want that P-61 they teased...

Reply to
Rufus

Just the plane itself - I *like* it...

...no teasers of parts, but there's this -

Rufus

Musicman59 wrote in news:9b46755c-b027-45a3-a89b- snipped-for-privacy@v11g2000prb.googlegroups.com:

It seems there was a problem between the brains and chinese injection molding company.

Gray Ghost

you sure have got the hots for that. is there a special bird or just the plane itself? any teaser picks of the kit?

Reply to
someone

...mmmmmmnn...1/32 Me 410. The next grail...

Reply to
Rufus

i gues it's "your" me 110. you know about "my" thing with the 110 and variants, yes? i love the night fighter and 410 flavors the best. i can only imagine the super detailing and mountain of etch you will hopwfully be able to apply. man, that 17 is a fig bucker! could park on of the sr's in there.

Reply to
someone

drool.

Reply to
someone

Nowadays I quail when I hear the phrase "Chinese Partner". This seems to reflect almost exactly what happened with Wargames Factory - I urge any of you with an interest in what can go wrong with such "co- operations" to check the various threads regarding what happened there and draw your own conclusions.

Regards,

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth

maybe we could all chip in and get Rufus and the P-61 a room for the night.... :-)

Reply to
Musicman59

we suspect he will build it a room. a nice room.

Reply to
someone

...I've already got a vision of an entire wall that is nothing but a built-in display case, floor to ceiling.

I figure I'm going to loose about two running feet of interior lineage on the project, but will purchase property in accord.

Reply to
Rufus

Yeah...that's been on my mind more and more of late. I'm prepping myself for the probability of having to head back to Illinois to care for my parents in their out-years, but that's not really where I want to put down roots...I have a feeling I have two more big moves to make before I swoop the satellite...

Reply to
Rufus

decided where to roost yet? stay local so we can ride.....hehe.

Reply to
someone

very difficult years ahead.

Reply to
someone

article< snipped-for-privacy@o15g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,

unlimited production...and I REALLY

can ride.....hehe.

God bless you for being there for mom and dad. It won't be easy.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Thanks. They've always been there for me - love 'em to death.

I got some of the best parents a guy could wish for. And they're in pretty fair health at present...but I'm feeling a growing itch to be there...just in case. I got four more years, then I'm on a new path of my own choosing.

Reply to
Rufus

Thanks.

Reply to
Rufus

yeah, what bill said without the religious stuff.

Reply to
someone