Problems with Wingscale 1/32 B-25 ???

this blurb is from the greatmodels newsletter. anyone have info as to what this means? change of brand mean problems ???
Announcement: WingScale owner has announced that the 1/32 B-25 scheduled for May 2011 release will NOT be available under the WingScale brand. We are keeping all pre-orders at this time [since NO ORDER was charged], until the Manufacturer releases the kits. We will contact all customers about price changes and availability. Since all pre-orders will be transferred to the "Requested File", you can decide at this point if you wish to order the kits.
Craig
Musicman59 wrote:

Interesting...I went to Sprue Bros. to look a couple days ago and they posted that the pre-orders on it were sold out. I think it was initially going to be a limited run of 400 kits each.
I hope this means it'll go into full unlimited production...and I REALLY want that P-61 they teased...
--
- Rufus

you sure have got the hots for that. is there a special bird or just the plane itself? any teaser picks of the kit?
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Just the plane itself - I *like* it...
...no teasers of parts, but there's this -
http://www.wing-scale.com/paginas/future-releases.html
--
- Rufus

i gues it's "your" me 110. you know about "my" thing with the 110 and variants, yes? i love the night fighter and 410 flavors the best. i can only imagine the super detailing and mountain of etch you will hopwfully be able to apply. man, that 17 is a fig bucker! could park on of the sr's in there.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

...mmmmmmnn...1/32 Me 410. The next grail...
--
- Rufus

drool.

maybe we could all chip in and get Rufus and the P-61 a room for the night.... :-)

we suspect he will build it a room. a nice room.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

...I've already got a vision of an entire wall that is nothing but a built-in display case, floor to ceiling.
I figure I'm going to loose about two running feet of interior lineage on the project, but will purchase property in accord.
--
- Rufus

decided where to roost yet? stay local so we can ride.....hehe.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Yeah...that's been on my mind more and more of late. I'm prepping myself for the probability of having to head back to Illinois to care for my parents in their out-years, but that's not really where I want to put down roots...I have a feeling I have two more big moves to make before I swoop the satellite...
--
- Rufus

very difficult years ahead.
On 3/27/2011 4:47 PM, Rufus wrote:> snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

article&lt;B6qdnV6X1eAgERLQnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com&gt;, Rufus&lt; snipped-for-privacy@home.com&gt;&nbsp; wrote:

unlimited production...and I REALLY

just the > <br></blockquote>plane

can ride.....hehe.

prepping
God bless you for being there for mom and dad. It won't be easy.
Bill Banaszak
Mad Modeller wrote:

Thanks. They've always been there for me - love 'em to death.
I got some of the best parents a guy could wish for. And they're in pretty fair health at present...but I'm feeling a growing itch to be there...just in case. I got four more years, then I'm on a new path of my own choosing.
--
- Rufus

yeah, what bill said without the religious stuff.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Thanks.
--
- Rufus

It seems there was a problem between the brains and chinese injection molding company.
http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic3929&st=0&p13120 &hl=wingscale&fromsearch=1&#entry313120
--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com /
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Nowadays I quail when I hear the phrase "Chinese Partner". This seems to reflect almost exactly what happened with Wargames Factory - I urge any of you with an interest in what can go wrong with such "co- operations" to check the various threads regarding what happened there and draw your own conclusions.

Regards,
Moramarth