More 1/24 Airplane Info

here's some more info from Vintage.....

gotta check back with him to confirm that a 1/24 A-26 and B-25 are gonna be made. that does seem a bit outrageous!

Craig

Dear Craig

Thankyou for your email...the list of aircrafts you would like to see released in 1/24th scale is somewhat what we had planned. We were originally planning three and a half years ago - to release ALL THE 'PEARL HARBOR' kits, including the A6M2/B 'ZERO', 'VAL', 'KATE' and the P40. However, since it has taken this long to produce our first kit, the excitement of that subject has been and gone to a degree, and feel that other aircraft would be more welcome. Suffice to say, the Val and Kate are still on our list as are an A26 INVADER, P61 BLACK WIDOW, and a very ambitious B25 MITCHELL - 'Doolittle Raider'. Other plans include the release of the HELLDIVER and AVENGER together, as are the four 'Cats'. e.g. Wildcat, Hellcat, Tigercat, and Bearcat. But we are talking 2 -3 years plus on these projects depending on the success of our initial releases.

Reply to
Craig