Very OT: Anyone here got a tankless water heater?

thinking of installing on of them instead of the usual 40 gal tank.

hot water on demand! and with two kids it would mean the end of cold showers...

anyone offer comments, etc.???

Craig

Reply to
Craig

I have the Renai unit. It works great, but it's not instant. It takes about

Reply to
Chris C.

had one in a small kitchen. worked ok but energy costs were higher.

Chris C.

I've got one that's a combined water heater and central heating furnace. It's said to be the most energy-efficient solution around.

Reply to
Harro de Jong