AM Tech 1/32 Airacobra Nose Art Decal - Are we really gonna get that one?

in the Great Models pre order section, around the 4th page, there is an image of the P-39F with nude image nose art.

I tried to get a link to post but it did not work.

what are the chances we will get this decal?

Is the release dates for Am Tech kits pretty reliable? I've never built there stuff.

enjoy - Craig

Reply to
crw59

I don't think they have announced any release dates, or if they have, they are way past. Years ago they announced kits like the 1/48 P-61 series, the

1/32 P-39 series, and 1/72 B-52H, but none have seen the light. I think Am Tech has had some personnel and professional issues that they have had to work through, but anything not already out may or may not ever come out. Right now, I suspect that them even releasing a 1/32 Airacobra is questionable, much less having that specific art.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Doesn't MPM or someone have a 1/32 P-39 in the works?

Reply to
frank

Just checked Hannant's where I thought I'd seen it. It's Special Hobby.

Reply to
frank

"Dave Williams" wrote in news:wyHPe.3047$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

page, there is

I've never

they have,

1/48 P-61

seen the

professional issues

already out may or

releasing a

specific art.

Did they ever catch the piece of crap that walked off with the P-61 (master? test shot?) at a show a few years back?

Reply to
Gray Ghost