Falcon A-10B conversion kit in 1/72 scale

Hi,

Anyone here, who got this conversion kit?

705 Falcon Triple Conversion V: F4H-1 canopy/nose/HC-130P/A-10B $ 15.00

I'm only interested in the bits for the A-10B

Regards Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Antonsen

Hi Thomas, The manufacturer sells it direct:

Pauli G

Thanks for providing the link, but I was hoping some reader of this group might have this item in their stash, so I could "help" them make the stash a bit smaller....

Regards Thomas

"Pauli G" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Thomas Antonsen

I have got an offer for this kit.