A-1 Skyraider kits in 1/72 scale

Hello, I'm interested in doing a Spad, and was wondering what the pros and cons are of the Hasegawa 1/72 kit versus others. Anyone built the Hasegawa versions?

Reply to
Pauli G

Yes, several. I thought they were the best of the bunch. Very easy to assemble, virtually no filling to be done, and they look right sitting on the shelf. I've done both USN and USAF finishes, and have been pleased with both.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

Reply to
Gary W

Just being curious, but are there any kits depicting Korean War Spads? Doing a VA-195 Spad before the Hwachon Dam strike (the last time torpedoes were dropped in combat) sounds like a good one.

Reply to
Matt Wiser