A-1 Skyraider kits in 1/72 scale

Hello, I'm interested in doing a Spad, and was wondering what the pros and cons are of the Hasegawa 1/72 kit versus others. Anyone built the
Hasegawa versions?

Yes, several. I thought they were the best of the bunch. Very easy to assemble, virtually no filling to be done, and they look right sitting on the shelf. I've done both USN and USAF finishes, and have been pleased with both.
Don H.
The Hasegawa Spad is head and shoulders above any other single seat A-1 available. Don't waste your money on the others. Gaz

Just being curious, but are there any kits depicting Korean War Spads? Doing a VA-195 Spad before the Hwachon Dam strike (the last time torpedoes were dropped in combat) sounds like a good one.