Does Hasegawa do a 1/72 Nakajima C6N1 "Myrt"?

Gents

Following on from the thread on Hasegawa's 1/48 offering, I was wondering if anyone knew whether, somewhere in their extensive back catalogue, Hasegawa ever did a 1/72 version of it.

I vaguely remembering seeing one on sale on eBay in early 90's green box packaging, but can't be sure. It may have been mis-listed and was actually 1/48.

Having found a Hasegawa 1/72 French MS 406 recently, I now need a new aspirational target! I'm trying to find a replacement for the truly awful molding of the aircraft from Aoshima.

Having checked on j-aircraft.com I know there is a Fujimi version in

1/72, but my preference is for Hasegawa if there is one. Does anyone have any advice on which one is the best to go for (assuming it becomes available)
Reply to
ArmoFool

No

1/72 or thereabouts* kits have come from Cruver, Red Baron, Nitto*, Antares, Aoshima*, Miyazawa, MPM and Fujimi... that list is in approximate order of findability and desirability. Info from MAI/ESM72. If you can find a Fujimi or MPM one, but it and build it.
Reply to
modeller72

Add to your list, a Japanese kit "Airpro" or Aeropro" which was probably the same molds as the Aoshima, as there were a bunch in the set that seemed to match the Aoshima line-up pretty closely.

Reply to
The Old Man