Wanted: 1/48 Gazelle

OK... if you want the whole story first.... My wife is an exchange student
here in Istres, France at the French Test Pilot School (EPNER) as a Test
Flight Engineer in their helicpoter program. Basicly, the USAF thought they
would send us to the south of France instead of Edwards. Darn.
The first flight she made here was in the Gazelle, and I promised her a
model of the same. I work in 1/48, and I know Heller is offering the same
in 1/72. And would be easy to get. She insists on the larger scale....
it's a tiny enough helico in 1/1 to begin with is her argument. Anyone have
a Fujimi or other version of this helicopter in 1/48? Any lines on the
same? Europe would be great, but if your in the stqates my parents would be
able to bounce it to me... we are on the economy and the APO in Paris is
really not a good option either.
Thinks for any help. E-bay has come up empty.
Rich
Reply to
Rich
KingKit (
) list the Fujumi one for =A315
Ian
Reply to
IanDTurner
I'd have rather gone to Edwards myself.
Good luck in your search.
Reply to
Jim
Do you have an idea of one? What are the differences? Searching....
Thanks! Rich
Reply to
Rich
I have spent a fairly large amount of time for the USAF in Istres as well, and can tell you that life in Provence is a lot more interesting than southern California. Contact me off line and I would be glad to share any tips- it is a great region.
Reply to
Viperdoc
Sorry, no i have no leads.
Reply to
Jim
Jim. Sorry. I had originally misunderstood you post about Edwards. I was thinking you meant the model company 8-) Durh!!!
Ah, southern France isn't so bad.... I didn't have a whole lot of choice in the matter. I can't work here, so I get plenty of time at the workbench. We got 6 months of language training in Monterey before we came over.... And... there is a 33% chance we follow on at the top of the ziggurat.
Rich
Reply to
Rich