1/48 e2c

I think not but there is one in 1/144th, two actually, if you include die-cast.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yes there is/was a1/48 E-2C - Resin/Vac kit by Collect Aire

Review here:

Speaking from experience the 1/144 (Revell Germany) kit mentioned above is a beauty.

Also available at one time or another were:

1/72 Fujimi (raised panel lines) 1/72 Heller (re-boxed Fujimi) 1/144 Heller (possibly re-boxed Revell?)

there's also a Japanese guy who's made a conversion kit to convert the

1/144 Revell kit to a C-2A, and I believe High Planes do a vac conversion to make a 1/72 C-2A from the Fujimi kit.

Love the Hawkeye.

Graham

Reply to
Graham Riddle

Yes there is/was a1/48 E-2C - Resin/Vac kit by Collect Aire

Review here:

Speaking from experience the 1/144 (Revell Germany) kit mentioned above is a beauty.

Also available at one time or another were:

1/72 Fujimi (raised panel lines) 1/72 Heller (re-boxed Fujimi) 1/144 Heller (possibly re-boxed Revell?)

there's also a Japanese guy who's made a conversion kit to convert the

1/144 Revell kit to a C-2A, and I believe High Planes do a vac conversion to make a 1/72 C-2A from the Fujimi kit.

Love the Hawkeye.

Graham

Reply to
agentbalzac

IIRC Falcon did a 1/72nd conversion for the C-2 from the Fujimi kit. It's one of their Triple conversions. Thought I had Falcon's site saved, but right now can't find it.

Rumor has it that one of the Czech manufacturers (MPM?) is planning a

1/48th scale E-2C.

agentbalzac wrote:

Reply to
Don McIntyre

phooey! it's been around 30 years and no one kitted it? that sucks.

thanks. all that sounds expensive, difficult and expensive. oh well.

thanks, i hope the rumor is collect. mpm does ok. not shake and bake, but buildable.

sheesh, i shouldn't write when i'm tired. should read, i hope the rumor is correct. while mpm kits are not shake and bakes, they are buildable.

blub burble yabba wa wa....

Bruce Apple

yeah buddy.

Wasn't there an AMT Model kit of this Plane that was done in 1/48 scale. oooo interior at all just a plain windows sort of no-frills version of the aircraft.

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

I'd be all over that like a cheap suit..

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner