Kit Wanted: Hasegawa 1/72 Morane Saulnier MS 406

Hello Gents

First off, many thanks to those who took the time to comment on the bombings in London last week. I work very near Aldgate East, but like many of my colleagues, I was at my desk well before 9am, so no-one in our firm was directly involved. What a world we live in. Getting home was a big challenge, and I ended up walking abour 4 miles to Vauxhall to catch a train out to the 'burbs.

Back on topic, I recently missed out on a rare OOP 1/72 Hasegawa kit of the MS 406 which I was angling for (to replace the less than impressive Heller/SMER one which I have). As my recent post on French Hawks suggests, I am working on the French hangar of my virtual WWII airfield and a good quality MS 406 is a major gap.

I'd love to hear from anyone who: (a) knows where I can get one; or (b) better yet, has one they don't plan on building.

Many thanks

Reply to
Hishyeness

Got one right here.