Sidewinder Rails for Hasegawa F-4E (1/72)?

I just picked up a 1/72 Hasegawa F-4E at a yard sale, and to my disgust, instead of AIM-9s for the wing AAMs, it has the detestable and nearly useless AIM-4Ds. Are there any options to get Sidewinder rails for this kit? I have plenty of missiles thanks to the Italeri/Testors NATO weapons kit, but I need rails. TIA.

Reply to
Matt Wiser

Hasegawa weapons set III has the twin 'winder launchers.

Reply to
eyeball

Thanks very much! I'll pick up a couple.

Reply to
Matt Wiser