F-4E vs EJ...

Is there any noticable differances externally between the F-4E and the F-4EJ?

//André

André2

Not as compared to the early F-4E, but the F-4EJ was never fitted with the slatted wing as were the later F-4Es.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Agreed. Unslatted wing, and, as far as I can tell, slatted horizontal stabiliser. The later, improved F-4EJ kai has a taller aerial on the spine, strengthening strips on the radome, and two electronics fairings on the trailing edge of the fin above the rudders.

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

Thank you. It just so hard to find Hasegawas F-4E in 1/72. But I guess i'll have to wait, the two versions are to different to make a good replica...

//André

"Jonathan Stilwell" skrev i meddelandet news:cshefg$24u$ snipped-for-privacy@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
André

Andre, Have you tried locating the Fujimi 1/72nd scale F-4Es (I don't know about availability, though)? IIRC they were better than the Hasegawa F-4Es.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Andr=E9 wrote:

meddelandet

horizontal