Rare-Plane Detective MOVING SALE! Kits from $1!!! Up to 90% OFF!!

MOVING SALE!! ALL Model Kits On-Line Now Priced Up to 90% OFF Regular R-PD Prices!! Kits Priced from ONLY $1.00!!!

Rare-Plane Detective is moving September 1st to a newer, larger, fully air-conditioned Warehouse TWO BLOCKS from The Las Vegas Strip! With thousands of newly-purchased kits lined up for the September Catalog already waiting at the new warehouse, it=92s time to SELL KITS so we don=92t have to MOVE KITS! (Moving in 100+ degrees really sucks. ;-) )

E-MAIL or PHONE YOUR ORDERS QUICKLY... ITEMS WILL SELL OUT FAST!!

We look forward to being of service soon! Jeff Garrity

Jeff

Jeff wrote in news:8fdb7246-a226-4b1a-8100- snipped-for-privacy@l5g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

best of luck, jeff. i will stop buy when i have a few bucks.

Reply to
someone

But, but it's a dry heat. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. who melts when the temps climb above 70F

Reply to
William Banaszak