LAST 2 DAYS! Rare-Plane Detective MOVING SALE!

LAST 2 DAYS! We're reaching the end of the road for our MOVING SALE, before all the remaining kits hit the highway for the IPMS Nats!
Thursday morning we pack 'em all up for the BIG SHOW in Columbus!
Going to the Nats? We can bring any order for delivery at the convention.
MOVING SALE!! Prices marked on all model kits are up to 90% OFF Regular R-PD Prices!! MORE KITS priced from ONLY $1.00 & up JUST ADDED!!! www.rare-planedetective.com
Rare-Plane Detective is moving September 1st to a newer, larger, fully air-conditioned Warehouse TWO BLOCKS from The Las Vegas Strip! With thousands of newly-purchased kits lined up for the September Catalog already waiting at the new warehouse, its time to SELL KITS so we dont have to MOVE KITS!
E-MAIL or PHONE YOUR ORDERS QUICKLY... ITEMS WILL SELL OUT FAST!!
We look forward to being of service soon! Jeff Garrity www.rare-planedetective.com