Gulf Coast MS, AL, FL & LA Modelers! Rare-Plane Detective WAREHOUSE SALE 1/10!

Attention Gulf Coast Modelers in: Mississippi! Louisiana! Alabama! Florida!

Kick off your New Year with the sweet smell of old plastic! Join us for our first WAREHOUSE SALE DAY of 2004! Saturday, January 10 Sale 10AM - 2PM

Come see (and BUY) what we have in the Rare-Plane Detective warehouse!

The Rare-Plane Detective Warehouse is EASY TO FIND! Directions: Take Interstate 10 to Exit 34A (Gulfport). Take US Route

49 south for 2.2 miles. Turn left onto John Hill Boulevard (under big 84 Lumber sign.) Turn right into Climate Storage. Warehouse (Suite E) is in building on right.

PRINT OUT THIS POSTING & PRESENT IT FOR $5 OFF ANY PURCHASE OF $20 OR MORE! One coupon per person. Valid 1/10 only.

Lots of GREAT KITS & more stuff you can't live without on-sale on-line every day:

I look forward to seeing you at Rare-Plane Detective's warehouse.

Jeff Garrity Rare-Plane Detective

2205 John Hill Boulevard Suite E Gulfport, MS 39501 Warehouse: 228-865-9790 Office/Fax: 228-832-5208 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@cableone.net
Reply to
Jeff

Darn. I thought "1/10" in the heading meant 90% off list price. I was ready to lease a Lear Jet to get down there for the sale.

Vess Irvine Estes Park, Colorado

Reply to
Vess Irvine