Rare-Plane Detective will be in Dallas 3/22, Cincinnati 3/25 & Reston, VA 3/27!

SOMETHING NEW, DIFFERENT & EXCITING! (To me, anyway... )

It occurred to me, that with all the traveling I do across the country, that I could stop a few times along the road and "smell the roses". So in addition to my heavy show schedule this Spring - Replicon 3/29 in Freeport, NY, ValleyCon 3/30 in Chicopee, MA, MosquitonCon 4/5 in Wayne, NJ, NoreastCon 2008 4/25 & 26 in Schorarie, NY and IPMS Region 12 5/2 & 3 in Greenville, SC - I will be stopping at various locations during the trip and setting up shop at local hotels. I'm calling this the Rare-Plane Detective ModelMart Tour.

Some of the locations are familiar to me (like coming back to Gulfport, MS on May 4), or places where I've established a "customer" base, like Runnemede, NJ and Reston, VA, or locations where I've supported other IPMS club events in the past, like Dallas and Cincinnati.

I'll be coming into stops and setting up my 5 - 7 tables full of kits, decals, aftermarket items... heck, whatever I can fit in the van... in the motel meeting room for three hours and opening up for customers to shop the ModelMart! Most stops will feature my "Countdown Sale" where the prices on a BIG stack of kits will start at $10 each and then drop by at least a dollar every half hour! I hope you'll join me on the road at these ModelMart stops...

TEXAS Dallas, March 22, 6 - 9PM. Mesquite Holiday Inn Express, 21850 IH 635.

OHIO Cincinnati, March 25, 6 - 9PM. West Chester Holiday Inn Express, 8567 Cincinnati-Dayton Road.

VIRGINIA Reston, March 27, 6 - 9PM. Sheraton Reston, 11810 Sunrise Valley Drive. Additional Special Guest Vendor - FIREHOUSE HOBBIES!

NEW JERSEY Runnemede, April 28, 6 - 9PM. Runnemede Holiday Inn, 109 Ninth Avenue.

MISSISSIPPI Gulfport, May 4, 5 - 8PM. Holiday Inn Gulfport Airport, 9415 Highway

  1. I will also be happy to bring web site/catalog orders to the stops for delivery! Looking forward to seeing you!

Jeff Garrity Rare-Plane Detective snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

rare-plane

an ad in the globe will pay off for your chicopee show. i used to do pc shows there and the ads always helped by 4-5x business. happy sales, jeff.

Reply to
someone