Gulf Coast Modelers in MS, AL, LA & FL Please Read!

Hello to all!
My model kit inventory has outgrown the house and I'm looking for a
warehouse in Gulfport, MS to start storing all my kits, decals and
supplies. I would like to get a location where I can have once-a-month
Open House Sales. Found a good looking spot with easy access off the
Interstate, but now I've got to convince my wife that this is a great
move.
If you would like to be put on an e-mail/Postal mailing list to
receive Rare-Plane Detective Updates and Warehouse Sale Info, send me
an e-mail direct and please include your mailing address as well.
(Many know that I also run the ModelFest shows in Philly and
Washington, DC areas, and I'm thinking of doing a Gulf Coast version
in 2004. By signing up, you'll also receive info for any future
ModelFests, as well.)
EVERYONE who e-mails their information to get on the mailing list will
receive a GIFT CERTIFICATE to spend at a future Warehouse Sale.
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from lots of you!
Jeff Garrity
Rare-Plane Detective

Jeff