1/25 Revell Reynard Kits

I'm looking for information on the Revell Champ Car kits which were
made for the '98 and '99 seasons. As I understand it, there were two
major types of kits, one for the '98 season, and one for the '99.
Can anyone tell me which cars/decals went the '98 cars, and which with
the '99? I believe it went as follows:
98 - Target/Ganassi, Visteon/Patrick Racing, Shell/Rahal, Castrol/AAR
and Players/Forsythe
99 - Miller Lite/Rahal, Motorola/Green, Pioneer/Arciero Wells
Is this correct? Were any additional types made?
Reply to
Arch Stanton
Right for the year. Players released in Canada only
Again right for the year but Motorola but the PacWest/Mark Blundel's car.
I think that is it. Lots of aftermarket decals still available. There was one photoetch fret available. All the kits are long gone from my area.
Tom
Reply to
Tom Hiett
Thanks for the confirmation and correction. Yeah, some of those kits are really rare now. I have a set of Kool decals for the '99 car, but around here I can only find '98 kits.
Time for some eBaying, I guess.
Reply to
Arch Stanton
are you the arch stanton from other groups, other times?