1/72 Scale JDAM's

Hello Everybody,
We've Posted our 1/72 scale JDAM's on our website.
Golden Dragon Productions
Reply to
Golden Dragon Producions
I appreciate the effort you have put into your resin JDAMs and I would be interested in purchasing some of them. However, without putting your URL in your post it was very hard to find you. Once I did find you, your shipping and handling charges are way to high! $10 for (12) JDAMs is acceptable. But $7.95 for shipping is too much. It amounts to an extra tax. Shipping should be under $5 in my opinion.
Reply to
hsrman
What's wrong with the ones you get in the Hasegawa 1:72 weapons set?
Matt
Hello Everybody, We've Posted our 1/72 scale JDAM's on our website.
Golden Dragon Productions
Reply to
killfile
Well there's only three in the set, and I'm doing a B-52H I would have to buy at least 4 sets to get enough JDAM's for my b-52. HMMMMMM go and buy 4 sets that = $28.00 + tax at the hobby shop when I can go to Golden Dragon Productions Website and Buy 12 for $10.00 hmmmmmmm no brainer!
fellow modeler B-onenutt
Reply to
B-onenutt
How much is shipping? I can buy four Hasegawa weapon sets for a lot less than $28 if I shop around and have a bunch of ordnance left over for other kits.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
quite.
the hasegawa JDAMs are perfectly acceptable. the only other kit that i have seen that has a JDAM within is the 1/72 scale Italeri kit of the Boeing X-32. more 1/72 scale JDAMs are ok, but i am sure that the 1/48 and 1/32 scale guys will want some too. betcha golden dragon productions _doesn't_ have a UK distributor.
trevor
Reply to
87015