B-52G Late conversion

Hello Everybody, We are letting everyone know that Our B-52G Late Conversion Is now avaliable. Here is a list of parts:

Full front cockpit, instrument panel, control yolks, rudder pedals, jump seat, overhead panel, Full front secton of the fuselage, tail section of the fuselage, Tail Gun,full vertical fin, EVS pods, all ECM pods and Blisters, full engine nacelles , and wing tanks, ALCM option Total parts 56

Thank You Golden Dragon Productions

Reply to
Golden Dragon Productions