Hawker Tempest -- length question

Folks... I've found one build-up review of the Eduard 1/48 Tempest V on the
which uses the Jaguar detail set:

This uses inserts to increase the length of the fuselage, but makes no
mention of why.
No other build-up I've seen changes the length at all, so I'm wondering
whether I've missed something in the article above that explains why THIS
aircraft was longer...
Anybody know? To plug or not to plug, that is the question.
Bestest,
M.
Reply to
Matt Bacon