Trumpeter 1/72 IS-3

Hi, Anyone seen this model? How is the detail and accurracy? What type of tracks?

Thanks Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

It comes with two versions of track, one a link and length and the other a complete assembly (like Hasegawa Abrams and Leopard) for war gamers. Here is a review:

RobG

Thanks! I am ordering the beast right away :)

Reply to
Maciek

Odd? That particular review made we want to buy the Roden kit.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

yeah, we too.

I bought the Roden kit several years back. It is a pretty nice kit. Not up to Revell quality but on par with early Dragon 1/72 scale kits.

Reply to
RobG

Well the link and length tracks are a must-have for me. Can't do the vinlys right. I can live with small Trumpeter inaccurracies.

Maciek

Reply to
Maciek

Apparently the Airfix model can be made to vaguely resemble a JS-3 if you spend a few hours with a file and a tube of putty :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim